Merrell Erie Mid Waterproof
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
79% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Merrell Erie Mid Waterproof: Heritage-inspired hiker for modern adventures
Best used for day hikes in rainy or wet conditions, the Erie Mid Waterproof is sure to bring your feet delight, warmth, and comfort right where you need it the most.
Remarkable features of the Erie Mid Waterproof
Merrell hiking boots are known for their out-of-the-box comfort and versatility. But there is more to expect from the Erie Mid. Check these out:
- Lightness with every step. While certainly not the lightest hiking boots around, this model is pretty lightweight for its type. It's normal for a mid-top hiker to put on extra weight. But the Erie Mid utilizes lightweight materials, including a sturdy foam for cushioning. Additionally, it's geared with the Merrell Air Cushion that works by absorbing four times the weight of the wearer. Translation: walk like there's cloud under your feet!
- Durable sole that sticks. This hiker features a durable outsole with deep indentations that do wonders on loose dirt, gravel, sand, and soft mud. Therefore, you can confidently traverse rugged paths and forest trails.
- Locked-in feel each time. Whether you're going uphill or downhill, there's no worrying about your Erie Mid WP hiking boots getting loose. That's because it uses a D-ring lacing system which applies more pressure on the laces, keeping your feet secured.
Erie Mid WP by Merrell: Nice to know
- It's available in wide and medium widths. Cursed with wide feet? No worries. This model is available in two different widths so even people with big toes can hike comfortably.
- This boot is part of Merrell's heritage collection. It has the look and feel of a classic boot but boasts of the performance you'd expect from a modern hiker.