What the Merrell Bravada Mid Waterproof brings to the table
- Its mid-height collar is sturdy enough to provide sufficient ankle support, yet it is minimally cushioned to keep the shoe as light as possible.
- The Bravada Mid Waterproof’s sock-like construction gives the foot a more intimate connection with the surroundings.
- It comes with a gusseted tongue. Trail shoes and hiking boots with this type of tongue are more resistant to intrusive debris.
- You will have double the moisture protection in this Merrell hiker as it comes with a waterproof mesh on top of its proprietary waterproof liner.
- As it is built to provide sneaker-like comfort, its upper might not be protective enough on more demanding hikes.
- Its slender collar might make access to the shoe somewhat challenging, especially for women with burlier feet.