Merrell Bravada Knit Polar Waterproof
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
100% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Bravada Knit Polar Waterproof: A promising cold-weather boot for her
Merrell shoemakers know a thing or two when it comes to developing high-quality winter hiking boots. Case in point: the Bravada Knit Polar Waterproof.
Built specifically for women, this piece of gear is fully equipped with a combination of components that inspires confidence in frigid conditions. These elements are as follows:
- 200 grams of upper insulation
- Fleece lining with a collar made of synthetic fur
- A cushy footbed with fleece coating for extra warmth retention underfoot
- A proprietary rubber outsole that remains flexible and sticky in the cold
- A bellows tongue for keeping snow and other intrusive debris out
- Merrell’s Bravada Knit Polar Waterproof comes with an extra pair of laces. Switch them around to match your outfit.
- If you are hardly a fan of knit fabric in shoes, you may opt for the Bravada Polar Waterproof, which has a suede-like, synthetic upper instead.