Lake MX238 Supercross: Cyclocross-centric shoe that drives performance
Cyclocross as a sport hasn't been around long, but as it continues to evolve, brands like Lake see to it that they are in the front row of providing the correct footgear for the sport.
The MX238 Supercross is revered for being a benchmark in cyclocross-specific shoes thanks to its well-thought-out design and features. It is also the MTB version of one of the brand's popular road models called the CX238.
- 100% carbon fiber soles and real rubber soles - to push you forward while on the bike and keep you stable off the bike
- Leather upper - the leather used in this pair is abrasion-resistant and durable
- Dual BOA dials - for easy, accurate, and on-the-go adjustments
- Toe spike slots - adding toe spikes enhances the shoe's overall grip
- Width options - to accommodate most foot shapes and maintain comfort
Who is it for? The MX238 Supercross is perfect for the following cyclists:
- Cyclocross participants
- Multi-surface adventure
- Trail rides with hike-a-bike sections