Lake MX238: A sleek MTB powerhouse
Rugged and engineered to endure dynamic off-road cycling and conditions, the Lake MX238 shoes are perfect for spontaneous and dynamic mountain cycling.
What is it for? Based on the model's construction, it is suitable for the following cycling activities:
- Mountain bike racing
- Daily training
What makes it a powerful mountain bike shoe?
The Lake MX238 employs several features that yield high performance and efficiency. Check them out below:
- It uses the brand's MX Competition last designed with a shape that allows the foot to expand and supports it as well for high-pressure cycling.
- Helcor abrasion-resistant leather upper is designed to be durable against scrubs and scraping.
- Hook lycra heel lining grips on the foot to prevent heel slipping during hike-a-bike sections.
- 100% carbon fiber soles for optimal power transfer.
- Removable traction lugs for renewable grip.
- Additional toe spike holes to further enhance traction.
- Dual BOA dials for light and accurate fine-tuning.