Lake CX403: One of the brand's top-tier road shoes
The Lake CX403 belongs in the brand's high-end range of their road cycling shoe section. It is recommended to road cyclists who like to compete professionally, train daily, or just want to surpass their daily best.
Highlights of the CX403
- Kangaroo leather uppers yield supple and breathable feel and conform to the foot perfectly.
- Carbon reinforcements for pedaling stability.
- Full carbon soles for power transfer with moldable heel cups for a customizable fit.
- Double BOA system for accurate adjustments and prevents pressure points.
- These shoe's colorway and design can be customized.
- Replaceable heel pads for longevity.
Lake CX403 vs. Lake CX332
These two cycling shoes have a lot in common when it comes to features, so it's easy to get confused about which shoe is more ideal for you. Both Lake shoes sit on the brand's top-tier range of road bike shoes. Hence, quality and premium elements can be expected.
- If you're searching for a more durable and leading-class option, the CX403 might be for you. This pair's pure kangaroo leather upper suggests that it is more durable than the CX332's mixture of kangaroo and mesh upper materials. But the CX403 also costs more.
- For a cheaper yet well-performing alternative, try the CX332. It has the same features as the CX403 except for the minor difference of upper materials. If you don't find this significant, the Lake CX332 could work excellently for you.