Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
80% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 30 shopsLake cycling shoes
Overview of this review
Lake CX241: A race-level bike shoe with Lake's signature excellent fit
This Lake bike shoe offers a spacious toe box and a tighter heel area for that comfortable yet secure fit while doing dynamic pedaling during a race or training. Heat-moldable heel carbon heel counters can be shaped after the foot's needs.
Down below, soles made from 100% carbon materials provide efficient transfer of power in every effort exerted by the rider. As for the retention system, two BOA IP1 BOA dials are responsible for the foot's forefoot and rear parts, respectively.
Who is it for? The CX241's attribute would pair excellently with the following types of cyclists:
- Pro or season road bikers
- Cyclists who are training
- Riders who want to level up their performance
- Individuals who are on the hunt for comfortably fitting bike shoes
Main features of the CX241
- 100% carbon fiber soles for efficient power transfer
- Three-hole cleat pattern, making it compatible with Look Delta pedals
- Abrasion-resistant, full-grain leather with Nufoam lining for durability and comfort
- Heat-moldable heel area to accommodate the foot perfectly
- Dual BOA dials for independent adjustability in the front and rear parts of the foot