Who should buy the KEEN Venture Vent
The KEEN Venture Vent trail shoe is an incredible hiker that's best worn in the summer season when your feet need plenty of air to stay cool and comfortable. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers optimal breathability and a locked-in feel.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that delivers good traction and lightweight cushioning.
Updates to :name
- The KEEN Venture Vent is the more lightweight and breathable version of the KEEN Venture. It features a full mesh upper for optimal breathability. The TPU overlays help keep the structure of the shoe and enhance its durability. It also has the KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel.
- This shoe is equipped with the All-Terrain rubber outsole that delivers good traction on varying terrains, and an EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
Size and fit
The KEEN Venture Vent is a low-top hiker available in men's and women's sizes. The breathable mesh lining is soft and stretchy, wrapping the foot snugly. Meanwhile, the tongue and collar are lightly padded for an even more secure and comfortable fit. This shoe also has a pull loop at the back for easy on and off.
Unique to the KEEN Venture Vent is the KonnectFit heel-capture system which keeps the heel in place regardless of your movement.
Provides grip and traction by KEEN All-terrain outsole
This shoe has the KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm lugs for grip and traction. The semi-aggressive tread pattern helps you traverse soft ground, including mud, grass, and loose dirt.
Sticks well on varying surfaces
This rubber outsole from KEEN is made of a durable rubber compound that sticks well on varying surfaces.
Comfortable and supportive cushioning
For its cushioning system, Venture Vent uses EVA foam. It's a soft, bouncy foam that is comfortable and supportive. EVA is very flexible as well, which promotes balance and stability on the trail.
Excellent arch support
This trail shoe comes with a removable PU footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort. Even more interesting is the fact that KEEN insoles are treated with probiotics that work by naturally breaking down odor-causing particles in sweat without emitting heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
Durable and breathable
Designed for hiking or trail walking in warm climates, the Venture Vent by KEEN is constructed with performance mesh which is not just breathable but also durable. While the entire upper is made of mesh, it has TPU overlays for added durability, structure, and support.
Completing the upper is a lace-up closure that is connected around the heel for a more secure fit.
Nice to know
- Keeping your KEEN Venture shoe in its best condition is easy. It's important to clean dirt and debris gently using a soft brush and damp sponge. If there are stains, treat them with a gentle cleanser.