Who should buy the KEEN Venice
The KEEN Venice may remain a competent sandal that provides performance water hikers with what they need. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking sandal that empowers hikers for tackling watery adventures with sufficient performance.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that offers ample support and stability.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that helps users stay surefooted.
Updates to :name
- The Venice is a lightweight KEEN sandal equipped with various components that empower hikers for taking on watery adventures with sufficient performance. Its waterproof upper is constructed using an environment-preferred leather material that reduces chemical use.
- Outdoor lovers are supplied with ample support and stability via the footgear’s compression-molded ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. Its non-marking rubber outsole sports a razor siping feature that helps users stay surefooted, especially on slippery surfaces.
Size and fit
The KEEN Venice is a water hiking sandal crafted for women. Its closed-toe construction employs a lace capture system, which allows female adventurers to achieve a personalized lockdown in one swift motion. Moreover, it is lined with a layer of hydrophobic mesh that wraps comfortably around the user’s foot.
Provides terrain traction, especially on watery surfaces
This KEEN outdoor sandal for hikers comes with a non-marking rubber outsole that grants ground adherence. Its profile uses arrowhead-shaped lugs and a razor siping feature that provide traction on varied terrain, including watery surfaces.
Ample control on uphill conditions
The sole’s forefoot zone contains several ridges that helps wearers traverse uphill conditions with ample control. Its front end also features a trademarked KEEN.Protect technology that protects the user’s toes from various dangers on the trail.
Excellent underfoot support and rigidity
The women’s KEEN Venice is equipped with a midsole made of compression-molded EVA foam. This cushions the wearer’s stride while absorbing impact from varied terrain. It also delivers responsiveness and rebound. A thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shank is integrated into the midsole that grants underfoot support and rigidity.
Delivers awesome arch support and extra cushioning
Venice’s EVA footbed sports a metatomical design that delivers arch support and extra cushioning. Its top layer is made of a microsuede material that gives added comfort underfoot. It is also treated with probiotic technology, an eco-friendly feature that reduces odor-causing microbes.
Optimizes air ventilation and abrasion resistance
The KEEN Venice features a waterproof upper made of eco-friendly leather, a material known for its sturdiness and resistance to abrasion. It sports a wide cutout design that optimizes air ventilation into the footgear.
Easy to dry
A layer of hydrophobic mesh material lines the upper, allowing it to dry quickly after being exposed to water. Moreover, a pair of pull tabs are found on the sandal’s tongue and collar. They give wearers an easy on and off.