Keen Targhee III Slip-On
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
76% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 31 shopsKEEN hiking shoes
Overview of this review
What sporting the Targhee III Slip-On means for you
Given that it blurs the divide between hiking shoes and sneakers, having this KEEN shoe on allows for spontaneous town-to-trail adventures. That, however, is viewing the Targhee III Slip-On in a nutshell. So, without further ado, dig a little deeper with the following:
- Its upper, which is made of premium leather, repels moisture naturally. Your tootsies should stay nice and dry in it through lightly wet grass and drizzly rain.
- Wearing the Targhee III Slip-On will keep your heel and arch centered thanks to its cupped rearfoot and extra-supportive footbed.
- The shoe’s multi-directional lugs are deeper than most, clawing into soft soil and loose terrain with increased tenacity.
- Aggressively treaded front and back, the shoe’s outsole gives more surface grip and control on ascents and descents.
- As a slip-on hiker, this pair will lose tension around the collar over time, resulting in a looser ankle fit after years of use.
- While sufficiently supportive, the Targhee III Slip-On’s footbed is not imbued with anti-odor agents.
Targhee III Slip-On care guide
Times are tough these days, so keeping a pair of kicks around for longer is the way to go. If that is what you want for your KEEN Targhee III Slip-On, check out these tips:
- Try your best to keep the shoe’s confines as dry as possible.
- If your Targhee III Slip-On does get soaked, remove the footbed and leave the shoe to dry in a shaded-yet-breezy place.
- After each use, clean its leather upper with a damp cloth (use warm water).
- If you plan to not use the Targhee III Slip-On for a while, stuff both shoes’ interiors with a crumpled newspaper. This way, the stretchy bands on each will retain their form and tension.