Who should buy the KEEN Ravine H2
The KEEN Ravine H2 may still end up as a satisfying pair to invest in because of the trail-related qualities it gives. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers water protection and quick-drying features.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers support and stability.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that keeps individuals surefooted on most types of ground conditions.
KEEN Ravine H2 notable features
- The Ravine H2 is a KEEN outdoor sandal designed with various features that help adventurers tackle challenging trails and watery environments. Its quick-drying upper is made of polyester webbing for lightness and sturdiness.
- This KEEN product comes with ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole for support and stability. Its rubber outsole, meanwhile, is crafted to keep outdoorsy individuals surefooted on most types of ground conditions.
Size and fit
The KEEN Ravine H2 is a closed-toe hiking sandal engineered for female adventurers. It sports a bungee lacing system, which enables wearers to swiftly achieve a secure and customized lockdown. Its footbed comes with a metatarsal ridge, which renders a natural underfoot fit. A heel strap is positioned in the rearfoot region for added heel security.
This outdoor sandal from KEEN is equipped with a non-marking outsole to help female hikers stay surefooted during a trip. The surface of this component is filled with a wavy tread pattern, which supplies traction in virtually all types of terrain.
Provides protection against accidental knocks
Its forefoot and rearfoot zones sport several ridges for added control when tackling uphill and downhill ground conditions. Moreover, KEEN incorporated a toe bumper into Ravine H2’s outsole for protection against accidental knocks.
Lightweight and responsive cushioning
The women’s KEEN Ravine H2 features a midsole made of EVA foam. This material is known to give lightweight cushioning and responsiveness while reducing the impact of uneven trails.
Excellent arch support
An EVA footbed with a metatarsal ridge is positioned on top of this component. It is crafted to give arch support and lasting comfort underfoot during a trip. The footbed’s surface is also treated with an eco-friendly anti-odor solution to keep the user’s foot fresh while outdoors.
Suitable for watery environments
The Ravine H2 from KEEN comes with a closed-toe upper made of polyester webbing. This material is geared towards lightness while preserving its durability against harsh conditions found during a hike. It is lined with quick-drying fabric, making this sandal suitable for watery environments.
Bungee lacing system
This KEEN outdoor sandal uses a series of fabric eyelets for its bungee lacing system. These components aid the wearer in managing its fit.
A velcro strap is found in the rearfoot zone for added heel support. Moreover, the footgear is designed to be washable, making it suitable for prolonged use during a hike.
Nice to know
- Those who need ankle coverage and protection may consider the benefits offered by the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid.