Who should buy the Jordan Point Lane
The Point Lane is the most fitting choice:
- In case you're looking for an all-day-wear chunky kick that is light enough
- If you're on a hunt for an all-new Jordan silhouette with features stirred from retro lineage
- For buyers searching for a multi-purpose sneaker that is suitable from city strolling to light workout sessions
- If you're a first-time online buyer because of its consistent sizing
Who should not buy the Jordan Point Lane
- If you prefer instant comfort, this sneaker is not for you. It needs a few break-in sessions to feel accustomed to its fit.
- If you opt for cushy and soft rides, look elsewhere. This kick feels stiff despite the big Air-Sole unit on its heel.
- In case you have wide feet, the Jordan Point Lane might feel a bit tight. Check our selection of wide sneakers.
Jordan Point Lane: Triple the style, triple the comfort
To celebrate the 2700 Point Lane address, Michael Jordan’s residence for more than 20 years, the Jordan brand releases the Point Lane. Known for its premium style and comfort, this sneaker was conceived by combining features from three of the game shoes MJ wore during his most memorable seasons.
Giving the same feeling we got from the Jordan MA2, this sneaker features several remarkable features:
- The molded heel cap with details on the collar was stirred from Air Jordan 3.
- The sculpted chunky midsole and stretchy tongue were from the Air Jordan 6.
- The large Air Max 200 unit on its heel offers visual appeal and a springy ride.
are impressed by the top-notch make of the Jordan Point Lane, consistent with other Jordan models.
A walk down memory lane
It displays a cool style with a hint of a throwback vibe.
Prevents unwanted slips
Users love its rugged, heavy outsole that protects them from trips, slips, and falls.
Let's you go agile
Despite its chunky profile, this sneaker is remarkably airy.
Champion in comfort
Thanks to its ample padding on the heel and tongue, it feels very comfortable.
It won't wear out fast
It has several overlays that boost its overall durability.
Keeps feet steady and secured
Those lace loops grant a more desirable and customizable fit. They keep the feet locked in place comfortably.
Needs ample time breaking in
The sole feels pretty hard and needs a couple of times wearing to break it in.