Good to know
The Jordan Air Latitude 720 is a women-exclusive shoe that runs true to size in US women’s sizes. It’s a very comfortable pair with its long internal sleeve that ensures a snug fit. It allows a personalized fit with its Jordan 8-inspired midfoot straps with velcro closure cage the drawcord lacing system.
The new women’s silhouette, Jordan Air Latitude 720 pairs new technology with cues from the OG. It has midfoot crossover straps with velcro closure from the Air Jordan 8 atop a 720 Max Air cushioning unit. The textile and synthetic upper has a drawcord lacing system. An extra-long internal sleeve gives it a glove-like fit.
It brings together femininity and an avant-garde aesthetic you can wear with casual, sporty, and semi-formal outfits. With its multiple colorways available in the market, it’s a court-ready pair that’s also ready for the streets.
The Jordan Air Latitude 720 is a new women’s exclusive silhouette of the Jordan brand. It boasts an Air unit that runs the length of the outsole and gives 360-degrees of bouncy cushioning that’s street-ready. The rubber outsole features the classic elephant print of the brand. It celebrates 90s Jordan heritage as it is an Air Jordan 8-inspired shoe that definitely grabs attention.
The lightweight foot-hugging upper is a combination of textile, synthetic leather, and synthetic materials. It has an extra-long inner sleeve that ensures comfort and a snug fit. Crisscrossing midfoot straps that lock in with velcro inspired by Air Jordan 8 give it stability and a secure fit. Stretch laces and toggle closure are adjustable to add a more personalized fit. A heel tab feature helps users slide in and out of the pair with ease.
For branding, a “JUMPMAN” and “000 23” type appear on the heel tabs and a Jumpman logo is featured on the toe and insole. The women-exclusive Jordan Air Latitude 720 comes in multiple colorways including:
- “White Aqua” White/Varsity Red/Metallic Silver
- “Fossil” Black/Fossil/Mushroom
- “Sequoia” Sequoia/Trooper/Black
- “Barely Rose” Barely Rose/Atmosphere Grey/Sail/Black
- “Infrared” Black/Bright Crimson
- “Triple Black”
- Swarovski x Jordan Air Latitude 720 in Gym Red/Bright Crimson/Metallic Gold
The Jordan brand is showing the market a new side with its Flight Utility Collection that focuses on lifestyle gear. It’s all about designing for the future with the core Jordan DNA plus innovations in a function-first approach. It opens a new area to create the future visuals of the Jordan brand which is geared towards adapting to athletic and aesthetic changes in the modern world.
The recent releases of Apex Utility and Proto React models prove that there’s more to the brand beyond basketball classics and retros. The new women’s silhouette Jordan AIr Latitude 720 was revealed at a huge women’s event in Paris. An addition to the Flight Utility Collection, this new silhouette exclusively for women features the 720 Max Air cushioning in a high-top style that comes with midfoot straps inspired by the Air Jordan 8.
- It has a Swarovski x Jordan Air Latitude 720 collaboration in a red and gold colorway that shines brightly with its 1,000+ dual-finished Swarovski crystals on the Air Jordan 8-inspired straps. It also has a metallic Jumpman x Swarovski hangtag.
- The Air Jordan 8-inspired crisscrossing straps are based on the 90s-era shoe that commemorates Michael Jordan’s 3rd consecutive championship title.
- The brand’s efforts to be environmentally aware are reflected in the shoe’s Air sole that contains more than 70 percent of recycled manufacturing waste.