Who should buy the Hi-Tec Altitude VI I WP
The Hi-Tec Altitude VI I WP may remain a reliable partner for outdoor adventures because of its strong characteristics. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that helps day hikers complete their adventures with sufficient protection and performance.
- Prefer a hiking boot that provides protection from wet trail conditions.
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers ground adherence on almost all types of terrain.
Updates to Hi-Tec Altitude VI I WP
- The Altitude VI I WP is a Hi-Tec outdoor boot crafted to help day hikers complete their adventures with sufficient protection and performance. Its leather upper houses a Dri-Tec laminate to provide protection from wet trail conditions.
- This Hi-Tec offering delivers support and cushioning via its compression-molded ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. It also sports a Michelin rubber outsole to offer ground adherence on almost all types of terrain.
Size and fit
The Hi-Tec Altitude VI I WP is a mid-top hiking boot built for male and female outdoor lovers. It uses a traditional lacing system to give wearers a secure and personalized fit. Its padded tongue and collar work together with an upper lined with a layer of micro-fleece material to create a comfy fit around the user’s foot.
Excellent traction on all types of terrain
This leather outdoor boot for hikers is equipped with a Michelin rubber outsole to keep adventurers surefooted. It uses an aggressive pattern of widely-spaced lugs to deliver traction on virtually all types of surfaces.
Excellent stopping power
Its rearfoot zone works in tandem with a heel brake for added stopping power. The forefoot area of this component contains several ridges to give users control when going uphill. The sole’s front end extends upwards to shield the user’s toes from stubbing.
The Hi-Tec Altitude VI I WP for men and women is equipped with an EVA midsole for stability. Its compression-molded design provides a cushioned ride while reducing impact sustained from uneven trails. A nylon fork shank is embedded in this component to render underfoot support and protection.
Excellent arch support
The Altitude VI I WP delivers added cushioning via its Ortholite Impressions sock liner. Its bio-oil composition molds to the foot’s shape, granting arch support in the process.
Waterproof yet breathable
The Hi-Tec Altitude VI I WP features an upper made of leather, a material known for its innate toughness and abrasion resistance. It is lined with a Dri-Tec waterproof membrane to provide protection from wet encounters while maintaining breathability. The upper is also coated with i-Shield, an invisible layer that’s designed to repel water and dirt.
This Hi-Tec waterproof boot for hikers employs a series of metal D-rings and hooks to help wearers manage its fit. These components are also engineered to be rustproof, making it last longer against the elements. A molded counter is positioned at the rearfoot area for heel security and support.