7 Best Red Running Shoes For Women in 2022
If you want to add more pizazz to your shoe rotation, a pair of red running shoes is definitely a must-have. A perfect combination of eye-catching hue, comfort, and performance will definitely put a boost in your step and fuel your motivational fire pit.
From Brooks Ghost and Nike React Infinity to Altra Superior and Saucony Ride, we’ve rounded up and analyzed 100+ of the best women’s red running shoes out there. That means performing a myriad of mechanical tests and hours of running to determine which models will make the final cut.
Check out our top picks in different categories to get you started in finding the perfect fit for your specific needs.
How we test running shoes
To make the cut of our top recommendations, we’ve utilized our years of experience and knowledge about running and footwear. We’ve also worked with a team of wear-testers and shoe lab technicians to come up with 100% honest and comprehensive reviews.
We’ve highlighted the best models based on the following process:
- We buy all red running shoes for women with our own money. This is to make sure we stay unbiased on our views.
- We cut the shoes open and examine their essential parts (30+ parameters) inside our independent shoe lab, from cushioning technology, breathability, traction, and many more.
- Our wear-testers log 30 to 50 miles of running on each model in various road conditions or trail environments.
- We also gather data from other shoe experts and regular users.
Finally, we go to our CoreScore system. It calculates all the above-aggregated data and gives each pair of shoes in the list its overall rating ranging from 0 to 100. All the top picks in various categories are featured on this page.
Best women's red running shoes overall
Best red road running shoes for women
Best red trail running shoes for women
Best red Nike running shoes for women
Best red Asics running shoes for women
Best value red running shoes for women
What are the most popular women's red running shoes in 2022?
- Brooks Ghost 14
- Saucony Endorphin Speed 2
- Brooks Levitate 5
- Asics MetaSpeed Sky
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v11
- Saucony Endorphin Pro 2
- New Balance Fresh Foam More v3
- Under Armour Charged Assert 9
- Altra Superior 5
- Saucony Endorphin Shift 2
- Puma Deviate Nitro
- New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6
- Adidas Ultraboost 5.0 DNA
- Saucony Omni 20
- New Balance Nitrel V4
What are the cheapest women's red running shoes in 2022?
- New Balance Nitrel V4 - from £54
- Salomon Alphacross 3 - from £60
- Hoka One One Zinal - from £71
- Saucony Endorphin Shift 2 - from £81
- Hoka One One Rocket X - from £74
- New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 - from £81
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v11 - from £80
- Puma Deviate Nitro - from £87
- Inov-8 TrailFly Ultra G 300 Max - from £88
- Saucony Ride 15 - from £105
- Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 - from £111
- Saucony Endorphin Pro 2 - from £131
- Hoka One One Carbon X 3 - from £161
- Salomon S-Lab Phantasm - from £151
- Adidas Ultraboost DNA 1.0 - from £169