3 Best PUMA Soccer Cleats For Men in 2023
PUMA soccer cleats have been worn by superstars and icons of the game such as Diego Maradona, and Pele, and rising stars like Antoine Griezmann. As a pioneer in the industry, the brand is among the most trusted when it comes to innovative and cutting-edge soccer cleat construction.
From Sala Indoor and Pro Soft Ground soccer cleats to Allround turf boots, the Germany-based manufacturer ensures that each release lives up to its heritage and reputation as one of the best in the business. Each model is carefully crafted for stronger players and feared strikers on the pitch.
With several great options available, picking the perfect pair can be time-consuming. To help you save energy and time, we’ve highlighted our best picks after putting each model through meticulous testing and selection process.
How we test soccer cleats
Each pair of PUMA soccer cleats on this list is thoroughly tested before we make our final assessment. That means subjecting each model to the pressures and demands of the sport. After each playing session on the soccer field, we discuss and compare notes with other testers.
Here’s how we approach it:
- To provide a concise and in-depth profile for each PUMA shoe, we test them in actual games. This is the best way to get a real-life feel of its comfort, traction, precision, touch, and control, among others.
- We do our due diligence of real-world wear testing on the pitch while playing real games. We also examine very closely every nook and cranny of each pair to be more comprehensive.
- We have a “No play, no review” policy at RunRepeat. We don't only wear-test every model. We actually play in the soccer cleats to determine how they perform.
In the end, we use our numerical rating system called the CoreScore. After we have the necessary data, we calculate all variables and assign each PUMA shoe in the database its overall score, which ranges from 0 to 100.
Best men's PUMA soccer cleats overall
- Top 30% in soccer cleats
- Top 22% in PUMA soccer cleats
- Great durability
- Stylish design
- Nice grip
- Easy to clean
- Great value for money
- A little tight
- Flimsy stitching
Best value PUMA soccer cleats for men
- Comfortable fit
- Reasonably priced
- Good ball touch and control
- Great traction
- Sleek look
- Decent heel lockdown
- Needs break-in period
- Difficult to wear
Most popular PUMA soccer cleats for men
- Top 28% most popular soccer cleats
- Soft kangaroo leather upper
- Sleek and classy design
- Great ball feel
- Barefoot feel
- Lacks durability