6 Best Blue Nike Soccer Cleats in 2022
When it comes to sports gear, the Swoosh is at the forefront, especially in soccer cleats, basketball shoes, and other sportswear. Whatever style, special features, and technologies you need to elevate your game, Nike has more than enough to earn the spot as one of the greatest brands ever.
On this list, we’ve compiled and reviewed a solid collection of blue Nike soccer cleats. If you have that specific color design in mind, you come to the right place. From Nike Phantoms to Mercurials and Tiempo Legend series, we’ve covered the bases to help you get the best value for your money.
To make your buying decision a breeze, each model on this list is tested and analyzed by professional testers. You will also find in-depth reviews and quick summaries of pros and cons to help you save time.
How we test soccer cleats
We strictly follow our “No play, no review policy” at RunRepeat because we value the time of our readers. We aim to be as objective and data-driven as we can in our approach. That means each pair of shoes that we pick is thoroughly wear-tested and examined to its minutest details.
Here’s how we do the selection process:
- We buy the Nike soccer cleats for testing using our own personal funds. This way we make sure there is no bias as we give our feedback and assessments.
- The soccer players in our team put in hours of playing time on each model subjecting the cleats to the pressures of the sport.
- We take notes of the shoes' real-world performance, comfort level, fit, durability, traction, and many more.
- We even compare notes with other wear testers to come up with a consensus on a particular model’s overall value.
- We also check out the testimonials and feedback given by pros and other e
In the end, a score is given on each blue Nike soccer cleat based on the above data. The CoreScore system will show such scores ranging from 0-100. We then highlight the highest-rated cleats for faster reference.