4 Best Adidas Predator Soccer Cleats, 30+ Shoes Tested in 2023
In 1994, Adidas made a major splash in the world of soccer by releasing the first-ever Adidas Predator. The original model came with never-seen-before rubber Three Stripes on the upper, and delivered more power, swerve and control than the previous soccer cleats. The boot game was never the same.
The Adidas Predator line became the go-to cleat for soccer players wanting to make a huge impact on the game. Worn by legendary pros such as David Beckham, Zinedine Zidane, Steven Gerrard, Del Piero, and Robin van Persie, to name a few, the Predator has become a real icon in the history of soccer cleats.
With so many great options to choose from, getting the right pair can be mindboggling. We’re here to help you. We’ve reviewed 30+ of the best Adidas Predator soccer cleats available today. HEAD on below to get a look at our top picks.
How we test soccer cleats
Our aim at RunRepeat is to make lives easier and fun for our readers. To achieve that, we put in the hours of real-world wear tests and shoe analysis. Before making our final assessments, we make sure each Predator model is put to the wringer to determine its overall value.
Our entire approach includes:
- Hours of wear tests on the pitch playing actual games to get a more real-life feel of the model’s fit, comfort, and performance.
- Comparing feedback with other testers and ranking each boot in specific areas that we think matter the most.
- Subjecting all the Predator soccer cleats to the pressures of the sport.
- Taking into account what the other professional testers in the field are saying about a particular pair, as well as the feedback from regular players.
In the end, we give each Predator model an overall score by using the CoreScore system. Ranking from 0 to 100, you will immediately know how each pair on this list performs during the whole testing process.
Best overall Adidas Predator
- Top 13% in street soccer cleats
- Top 13% in Adidas soccer cleats
- Hugs the foot
- Stylish design
- Laceless convenience
- Partially covered outsole
- Too narrow
- Poor quality stitching
Adidas Predator soccer cleats with best ball touch
- Top 13% in firm ground soccer cleats
- Top 14% in Adidas soccer cleats
- Top 14% most popular soccer cleats
- Uber grippy upper
- Solid traction
- Easily makes powerful strikes
- Natural-feeling collar
- Provides stability
- Top-of-the-line materials
- Pretty lightweight
- Streamlined look
- Poor foot containment
- Needs to be broken in
- Hard to put on
Best high top Adidas Predator soccer cleats
- Locked-in fit
- Reliable lockdown
- Lacks heel support
Most popular Adidas Predator soccer cleats
- Top 30% in Adidas Predator soccer cleats
- Top 27% most popular soccer cleats
- Comfortable for playing soccer
- Snug fit
- Great overall look
- Excellent traction
- Worth the price
- Promotes ball grip
- Great sock-like feel
- Challenging to put on