Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
33% say it's too small, 67% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Giro Rincon: Comfort and performance off-road and on gravel
The Rincon is a mid-level gravel bike shoe from Giro. It is deemed to have inherited features from its higher-end sibling, the Sector. To know more about the two shoes' similarities and differences, head to the bottom of this article.
This offering is designed for versatile performance on different terrain types up in the mountains. It also highlights several elite features provided at a relatively budget-friendly price.
Who is it for? It is recommended for off-bike riders who love going on adventures and need the following attributes in their footwear
- Soles pliable enough for comfortable hike-a-biking
- Breathable upper material
- Minimal looking MTB shoes
- Adequate traction for off-bike sure footing
Giro Rincon vs. Giro Sector
Both these Giro MTB shoes share their duty of offering versatile cycling in the mountains. However, the Sector is considered a more upscale model as it possesses more elite characteristics.
- The two shoes employ breathable and supple Synchwire upper for all-day comfort.
- Both display a sleek design that would look stylish on and off the road.
- The Rincon uses a single BOA and Velcro strap retention system, while the Sector has dual BOA dials for a more innovative and accurate fit.
- The mid-level Rincon provides low-visibility safety, thanks to its reflective heel tab.
- The Sector utilizes a stiffer carbon composite outsole versus Rincon's nylon composite outsole.