Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
100% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Giro Regime: High-end features at a more wallet-friendly price
The Regime is deemed as the forerunner in Giro's mid-level road cycling shoe category. What makes it stand out is that it is equipped with innovative elements usually seen in premium cycling shoes but without the expensive price tag.
It also highlights how the brand ensured a light and comfortable upper fit using their proprietary Synchwire upper material.
Who is it for? If you're after a performance road bike shoe that offers the following attributes, then you may want to consider the Giro Regime.
- Upper that feels like a second skin
- Lightweight feel
- Two BOA closures for easy adjustments and a customized fit in the forefoot/midfoot and heel areas
- Stiff soles for power transfer
- Enough allowance for customized cleat positioning
- Can handle long-distance rides