Overview of this review
Giro Cadet: A mid-priced performance road shoe
The Giro Cadet is a road bike shoe designed to provide elite performance and comfort at a relatively lower price. It is inspired by its first-class siblings as it is also equipped with several of Giro's top-tier features.
Who is it for? This pair would suit the following road cyclists:
- Individuals who are ready to level up from beginner to intermediate road cycling
- Bikers who are after performance road shoes without breaking the bank
- Cyclists who require BOA-equipped shoes
Highlights of the Giro Cadet
- Keeps digits feeling fresh, thanks to its one-piece and well-ventilated Synchwire upper.
- Comfortable for long rides as arch support and cushioning are provided by a die-cut EVA footbed.
- On-the-go fit adjustments brought by BOA dial closures.
- Efficient power transfer for high-speed riding, thanks to carbon fiber reinforced soles.
- Versatile pedal connection as it is compatible with both 2- and 3-bolt cleat systems.