Who should buy the Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2
The Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 is for you if:
- A cycling shoe that could deliver an excellent power transfer to prevent injuries is what you prefer.
- You are looking for a shoe that offers ample arch support to minimize foot tensions and stress.
- A bike companion that offers both functionality and style is what you prefer.
- A light and well-ventilated shoe to provide your feet with a fresh and cool environment is what you need.
- You prefer wearing top-of-the-line road shoes.
Who should not buy the Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2
The Vento Infinito Carbon 2 might not be for cyclists who are looking for a shoe that could stay undamaged after several uses. An owner laments that his shoe's dial got broken after only a couple of use. Also, folks in search of a cycling companion that would not break the bank might have to look past this Fizik pair. At $350 retail price, the shoe isn't exactly affordable for many people.
Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2: The brand's top-tier professional road cycling shoe
The Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 is designed to replace one of its most renowned road cycling shoes. This means it is also packed with top-tier features, just like its famous older sibling. It has been developed with the help of top-class athletes from the pro peloton.
Most cyclists have nothing but praises regarding the shoe's pleasant in-step sensation.
Rigid and protective
Every ounce of energy exerted by the rider is efficiently transferred to the bike thanks to the pair's stiff sole construction.
Thumbs up for the quality
"Very good workmanship" and "high quality" are some of the phrases used to describe this bike shoe from Fizik.
Light and easy
Many bikers notice how lightweight the shoe feels. This is thanks to its carbon fiber soles designed to save weight.
Adjust it on the go
The Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 flaunts an easy and on-the-go adjustment system that cyclists appreciate.
An expert claims that the arch support of the Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 feels custom-made.
Several athletes lauded the Vento Infinito Carbon 2 for its aesthetically appealing design.
Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 vs. Infinito R1
To continue the Infinito R1's legacy, Fizik has introduced the Vento Infinito Carbon R2. Most of the latter's features are based on the former, but what are the updates and similarities between the two? Find out below.
What stayed the same:
- Excellent fit brought by the dual BOA dials and wrap-around upper design
- In-step comfort and breathability that's designed to reduce hotspots
- 3-hole cleat system for amazing bike connection
What got better:
- Better power transfer, thanks to the new R2 sole made from unidirectional carbon fiber
- Lighter weight
- Pushed back cleat area for optimized pedaling efficiency and reduced knee compression
- A more affordable price of $350 compared to the R1's $400 price tag