Five Ten Freerider Pro Primeblue lets you go full speed on the bike while being kinder to the Earth
Along with a non-pro version, the Freerider Pro Primeblue stands out from the rest via its partly eco-friendly upper. This feature slightly raises the bar of sustainability among cycling shoes.
Apart from this, the shoe ticks most of the essential elements in an excellent MTB shoe. To know more about this, check out the shoe's highlights below.
Who will benefit most from the Freerider Pro Primeblue?
- Long-time fans of the Freerider range
- Cyclists who are looking for eco-friendly bike shoes
- Leisure MTB riders who ride for fun and don't need race-level stiffness
- Bikers who prefer flat cycling MTB shoes
Highlights of the Freerider Pro Primeblue
- Excellent pedal control and connection thanks to its sticky Stealth S1 rubber outsole
- Comfort and cushioning are provided by the EVA midsole and Ortholite sockliner
- Rock strike and impact protection offered by the Poron toe box
- Fast-drying and partly eco-friendly upper via the synthetic Primeblue material
- Skate-inspired aesthetic