Review coming soon
Ecco Biom H4 has just been released by Ecco. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Ecco Biom H4: An innovative golf shoe packed with tech
Building on the previous model's feedback, the Biom H4 features plenty of improvements from the inside out. This iteration is designed with an all-new last called the Biom 2.0, which provides a more modern aesthetic, enhanced stability, and a glove-like fit. It has been modeled and tested from at least 2500 athletes' feet.
It also introduces Ecco's updated and state-of-the-art outsole called the MTN Grip outsole, which is discussed in detail below.
Who is it for? The Biom H4 is a golf shoe that would suit players who value the following features:
- A modern-looking and sneaker-inspired golf shoe
- Waterproof construction
- Responsive cushioning for an effortless time on the course and all-day comfort
- Excellent grip
Ecco Biom H4 vs. Biom Hybrid 3
- The Biom H4 features the brand's new outsole design called the MTN GRIP, which has three different areas for stability, durability, and rotational support. Although the H3 also possesses the same concept, the tread design and materials were enhanced.
- Biom 2.0 last offers an updated look and comfort, low-to-the-ground stability, and anatomical support.
- The laces are now linked to the soles for better lockdown and fit.
What stayed the same:
- Gore-Tex waterproof protection
- Performance leather upper made in Ecco's tanneries