Good to know
- The turf version of the Diadora Capitano wears a soft and supple full grain leather upper. The upper employs the brand's Touch Control technology that functions to optimize the upper's sensitivity, improving ball control. Similar material and features were also found in another turf cleat, the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Turf.
- The cleat also features a non-removable foam insole made of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA). This EVA foam is very breathable, keeping the foot fresh during high-intensity games. It also has shock-absorbent properties that help provide excellent comfort and elevated performance on the field.
- The outsole of the Capitano LT Turf utilizes a rubber construction built for turf surfaces and natural grass. Its multi-stud configuration offers dependable traction to help execute cuts and quick movements on the pitch.
The Diadora Capitano LT Turf is available in both men’s and women’s versions. It comes in the standard shoe sizes and has a medium width. The lace-up closure of the shoe further enhances comfort by providing an adaptive fit.
The turf version of the Capitano uses a multi-studded rubber outsole. It delivers superior traction on the pitch. Its stud pattern is suitable for turf surfaces and natural grasses.
The soccer cleat utilizes a fixed, shock-absorbing EVA that helps absorb negative vibrations during the game to protect the foot. This base also provides superb cushioning for a more comfortable run on the field.
The upper of the Capitano LT Turf utilizes a soft, durable, high-quality leather. The brand has fitted the upper with the Touch Control technology that adds texture to the upper's surface. It enhances sensitivity and ball touch for better ball manipulation.
The soccer cleat also features a standard lacing system that works to optimize fit. It also allows wearers to easily adjust the fit to their preferred tightness.
- The soccer cleat weighs 397 grams.
- It is also available in an indoor version, the Capitano LT Indoor.