Danner Trail 2650 Mesh
Best price from 32 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
76% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 32 shopsDanner hiking shoes
Overview of this review
Trail 2650 Mesh: The perfect catch for summer use?
Is the Danner Trail 2650 Mesh for you? There is no black-and-white answer to this question. That said, we present you the following for more insight.
- Its upper, both inside and out, is mainly made of mesh, delivering exceptional breathability.
- Equipped with a heat-dissipating insole, the Trail 2650 Mesh disperses stuffiness with every step.
- The shoe comes with two proprietary components that work in tandem to keep the heel in a neutral position while providing surefootedness on rocky terrain as you go.
- Its Vibram toe guard grants bump protection and shock absorption at the same time.
- Going downhill might be tricky in this as it lacks a heel brake.
- It might look like it is, but its Vibram outsole is not resolable/replaceable.
Care guide for the Trail 2650 Mesh
While longevity is different from shoe to shoe, taking care of the Trail 2650 Mesh is a must if you wish to use it for months. Here are some useful tips on how to keep it in good shape:
- After every use, brush debris and dust off its upper. You may use a vacuum cleaner at moderate speed to rid its many holes of dirt.
- If it gets drenched, take out its Ortholite footbed and let it air-dry somewhere shaded.
- If you plan to not use the Trail 2650 Mesh for a long time, store it somewhere cool and dry. Stuff it with some newspaper so that its upper will not deform over time.