Who should buy the Chaco ZX/3 Classic
The true-to-size Chaco ZX/3 Classic is an affordable multi-sport sandal that received tons of compliments. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking sandal that provides a more secure ride.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that offers quick-drying and adjustable straps.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that offers excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces.
Updates to :name
- As part of the Classic series collection, the ZX/3 Classic is created with a toe loop and triple-strapped upper to render a more secure ride. These quick-drying straps are adjustable to maximize fit customization and accommodate a broader range of foot types. The heel risers have the same attribute.
- The proprietary Luvseat PU midsole cradles and cushions the foot. It sits atop a rubber outsole made of a sticky ChacoGrip compound which is optimized to bite on wet and dry surfaces.
Size and fit
The Chaco ZX/3 Classic is a women’s-only multi-sport sandal. It comes in whole sizes and medium width. The adjustable straps and heel risers allow the user to modify fit as desired. Lastly, it reasonably runs true to size. The ladder lock buckle, which is injection-molded, helps grant a secure foot lockdown.
Provides traction on most types of surfaces
The outsole of the ZX/3 Classic features the non-marking ChacoGrip rubber compound. Its women-specific profile includes 3 mm deep lugs which provide traction on most surfaces.
Its toe and heel zones are designed differently to enhance grip on diverse ground conditions.
This multi-sport sandal is equipped with the brand-owned Luvseat footbed made of polyurethane (PU). It has a textured finish that prevents the foot from slipping and an antimicrobial treatment that keeps both the foot and sandal fresh.
Aside from providing arch support, the midsole unit's long-lasting cushioning makes each stride more comfortable.
The open-toe ZX/3 Classic from Chaco wraps the foot through its durable triple-strapped polyester jacquard webbing. It also features a toe loop which enhances forefoot control.
- The brand recommends “flossing” the straps by soaking it in water with unscented fabric conditioner overnight. Pull the webbing back and forth. This step facilitates the removal of any grit, and it also helps soften the straps.