Good to know
- The Mega Z/Cloud comes back with new strap designs. Its wide yet soft webbing enables flexibility and comfort on and off the trails.
- Featuring the durable Chaco Cloud cushioning and podiatrist-certified Luvseat footbed, it grants arch support and promises a “pillow-like” comfort. In contact with the ground is an outsole made of ChacoGrip rubber compound which is optimized to grip on wet surfaces.
The Chaco Mega Z/Cloud is a hiking sandal for men and women. It comes in medium width and is offered in whole sizes only. The adjustable heel riser and polyester webbing allow hikers to customize the fit.
The Mega Z/Cloud uses the brand’s very own ChacoGrip rubber compound for the outsole. This non-marking material allows it to be worn indoors and outdoors. Its 3.5 mm lugs aim to provide traction on ground surfaces, whether wet or dry. The unit comes with a gender-specific design.
This hiking sandal features the proprietary Luvseat footbed which provides arch support. It is paired with Chaco Cloud, a cushioning component made of durable dual-density polyurethane (PU) to grant long-lasting comfort. Antimicrobial treatment is added to maintain an odor-free and fresh environment.
This open-toe multi-sport sandal secures the foot in place through its high-tensile polyester jacquard webbing upper. The men’s and women’s sandal strap thickness is 35 mm and 28 mm, respectively. Both versions use a metal ladder lock buckle to keep it fastened.
- In 2018, Chaco collaborated with Topo Designs using the Mega Z/Cloud silhouette. The project features a bright-colored geometric pattern on the straps. A soft-touch ladder lock buckle replaces the metal ladder lock buckle in this limited edition sandal. Both male and female versions come in Topo Box Black design, with women’s coming in Topo Box White color too.
- This multi-sport sandal is vegan-friendly.
- After using the sandal in the beach or muddy environments, the brand recommends “flossing” the strap. This method helps remove dirt—an element that stimulates the development of odor if left unattended. It can be done by squirting a fabric conditioner on the slots then pulling the strap back and forth. Or, it can also be soaked overnight in one part water and one part unscented fabric conditioner before gently tugging the webbing back and forth.