Chaco Chillos Sport
Best price from 32 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
60% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 32 shopsChaco hiking sandals
Overview of this review
Chaco’s Chillos Sport: Is it for you?
As an amphibious sandal, the Chillos Sport shines where getting soaked is involved. That said, is it capable of wooing in trail-goers outside its main use? Find out in the following.
It is for you if:
- You are in great need of extra arch support.
- Chilling around the camp is more your thing.
- Multiple fit adjustments turn you off (once you set the straps, you can just slip into the sandal the next time).
- Your budget is between $50 and $70.
But perhaps not if:
- Your feet sweat easily.
- Mud is prevalent where you hike.
- You are extremely flat-footed.
Alternatives to the Chillos Sport
Engineered with more aggressive lugs, the slightly more expensive Chaco Lowdown provides extra adhesion on soft soil. It is also lighter than the Chillos Sport by a hair.
If you need proper toe protection in a sandal, the Chaco Odyssey is a competent alternative. Its upper is made of mesh, which promotes breathability and hastens drying time.