Shoes best for road, track and light gravel. See the best road shoes.
Shoes best for trail, off road, mountains and other unstable surfaces. See the best trail shoes.
Good to know
As long as you stick to the road or path, and if you want just one running shoe, buy a road running shoe.
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
Footwear with few offers from online retailers and sold out in most sizes.
Shoes that have been taken out of production but are still sold by most online shops.
Shoes that just came out and have not received sufficient feedback from the buyers.
Shoes designed for competition, weigh less than 250g. They are fast but they offer less cushioning and support.
Low drop shoes usually have a heel-to-toe drop of 1mm - 4mm. They feel very flat to most runners and ideal for midfoot strikers.
Running shoes with 0mm heel-to-toe drop. Did not have to mean zero cushioning. They feel extremely flat, ideal for forefoot or midfoot strikers.
Shoes with superior waterproofing elements, ideal for long-distance and muddy paths.
Running shoes with some degree of water protection, usually they dry quickly.
These are bulky-looking shoes with large amount of cushioning and are widely used in long-distance running. Overpronators can also benefit from a maximalist running shoe because they also offer enhanced support or stability.
Extremely lightweight shoes with minimal to no arch support. The minimal cushioning offers flexibility and greater ground contact.
Lightweight shoes with lots of flexibility and comfort. Most Triathlon shoe also have drainage system to keep the shoe from retaining water.
- Arch support
Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who do not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with normal, high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who need mild to moderate arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a low arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overpronation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
- Foot condition
- Heel to toe drop
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
- Strike Pattern
- Number of reviews
- Arch Type
Good to know
Daily running shoes weigh not less than 250g. These are cushioned shoes designed for daily training. Go-to shoes with great comfort. -Shoes for competition usually weigh between 115g and 220g. Lighter shoes are faster, making them ideal for races, quick-paced runs, and interval training.
Stability shoes are helpful to those who have trouble maintaining the appropriate gait in doing their activities. They feature more support mechanics and stability correctors to get the best out of the consumer’s needs. Newton includes stability shoes in their group of quality running shoes. With over 100, 000 reviews, Newton is a brand that delivers quality and great service with every product that they make. Discover some of the best stability shoes holding Newton’s signature brand of great athletic performance.
What can you expect from the best Newton stability shoes?
- Focusing more on supporting the feet of the user, the best Newton stability shoes incorporate more cushioning systems than any other type in the shoe market. Stability shoes assist wearers in properly handling heel-to-toe transitions. Speed running will feel as adequate and snug as ever.
- Over-pronation and under-pronation are challenges to the natural anatomy of persons who want to perform well in their trainings and exercises. Gait correction is an important component of stability shoes. Variable improvements to performance is noticeable when wearing stability shoes.
- By controlling the shape of their feet to assume a neutral position, stability shoes essentially prevent foot-related injuries in people who are over-pronators. People who experience knee pain and foot discomforts during or after exercise need stability shoes to avert them.
- The added cushioning in stability shoes is great for beginners who desire as much comfort when they run or take hikes. Soft foot supports encase the entire shape of the shoes, thus providing a more comfortable experience for users who value the foot protection and ease.
- With superb cushioning and focus on foot support, the best Newton stability shoes are the choice of neophytes and experienced athletes alike to improve their performance. Running and hiking are made more pleasant with the technologies available in every stability shoe that Newton delivers.
What are the prime features in the best Newton stability shoes?
- Arch Support. The biomechanical metatarsal sensor plates found in the best Newton stability shoes help in adjusting the feet to assume a neutral stance. Open ground surface EVAs are also important to the overall comfort of the wearer as it acts as a cushion to absorb impact. Newton also installed E.M.B. extended medial bridges to maximize the stabilization needs of those having trouble with pronation.
- Cushioning. In addition to the EVA cushion system that Newton uses, their line of stability shoes also features the company’s Action/Reaction brand of energy-transferring cushioning system. Cushioning will help in facilitating a well-stabilized running experience that is complete with arch assistance and pronation support.
- Outer Sole Material. The Newton brand has an extensive base of innovations that are prominent to every shoe that they make, in accordance to the specific shoe-types in their roster. In their stability shoes, they feature 5-lug P.O.P 3 platforms on their outer soles. This helps in initiating an effective and comfortable strike, particularly at the toes. They also have super high abrasion rubber compound outsole composites to preserve the integrity of the forefoot area.