Walk the fairways and perform that dynamic swing effortlessly with the Callaway Coronado v2
Continuing the Coronado range's good reputation is the second iteration named Callaway Coronado v2. It exhibits a luxurious athletic design that provides all the essentials for unlimited rounds of professional golf playing.
Who is it for? This model is recommended for golf players who value the following elements in their footwear:
- Waterproof golf shoes for all-weather matches
- Fancy looking athletic golf shoe design
- Spiked outsoles
- Grippy and stable footwear for wet grass and powerful swings
Callaway Coronado v2 vs. Coronado
From just looking at their exteriors, these two models look mostly the same. But if you're an aficionado of any type of footwear, you would know that even the subtlest of nuances and updates are enough reasons for a new and completely different model.
So, which of these two is right for you? Find out below.
- The newer version now features proprietary Forged Foam midsoles instead of generic EVA foam for improved cushioning and support
- Heel stabilizer for an enhanced lockdown fit, especially during swings
- The second iteration costs $10 more than the original Coronado
- Waterproof microfiber leather uppers
- Sleek, luxurious design with pops of pattern
- Breathable mesh liner for heat management
- 9 spike TPU Fusion-Lite outsole for grip and stability
- 2-year waterproof warranty