- 60/100 by Running Shoes Guru
Good to know
- With the utilization of a completely new design, this road running shoe, the Brooks Beast '20 is strategically built for those who severely overpronate. It caters to those who require high level cushioning and motion control. The shoe utilizes the full-length engineered mesh. The primary purpose of this material is to provide enhanced comfort and breathability.
- Along with the full-length engineered mesh is the embroidered midfoot saddle. This component of the shoe is focused on providing adjustable support and a more secure fit.
- When compared to the previous model, the ride is more flexible and softer. The reason behind this change is the sole responsibility of the patented BioMoGo DNA midsole.
- The new Guide Rail System is used in crafting the Brooks Beast 20. It is located on both sides of the shoe that act like bumpers in a bowling alley. The bumpers guide the foot back towards the middle as the foot attempts to move from side to side. This is where the stride is most efficient. The Guide Rails System is essential in protecting the knees by lessening excessive foot movements.
When compared to the Brooks Ghost, the blown rubber is employed in the shoe while the durable HPR Green™ outsole is integrated into the Brooks Beast 20. This material is comprised of environment-friendly silica that aims to provide the right amount of traction of both wet and dry surfaces. It also offers skid resistance during the running session.
Featured in the shoe is the Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber outsole. This component of the running footwear is meant to provide durability over an extended period.
Used in crafting the Beast '20 is the Omega Flex Grooves. These grooves are essential in allowing a more fluidity and natural forefoot movement.
The BioMoGo DNA midsole is used in making the shoe. This midsole is a combination of gender-friendly cushioning design, Brooks' DNA, and earth-friendly BioMoGo. As a result, a dynamic ride is experienced by the user.
Employed in the shoe is GuideRails® support. This technology is vital in keeping the runner locked-in from start to finish of the running activity. Because of the GuideRails® support, a more secure and comfortable movement is enjoyed by the wearer.
Utilized in the running footwear is the full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound. This material uses an insole board that is focused on increasing flexibility and plush.
Integrated into the Brooks Beast 20 is the DRB Accel shank-like unit. This component of the running footwear is meant to deliver better torsional rigidity in the mid-foot area without compromising the forefoot. It is also essential to make sure that the heel acts independently.
Along with the DRB Accel shank-like unit is the full-length Segmented Crash Pad. This feature of the shoe is added by Brooks to encourage a smoother heel-to-toe transition with every stride.
Featured in the shoe is the removable sockliner. The primary goal of this is for additional cushioning and comfort during the running session.
The breathable engineered mesh upper is used in making the Brooks Beast '20. This material is vital in providing a fresh and relaxed in-shoe environment. As a result, a more comfortable and healthier foot chamber is encouraged.
Along with the engineered mesh upper is the element mesh lining. This component of the Brooks Beast 20 wicks moisture away. It also provides an excellent in-shoe feel, resulting in a more comfortable and enjoyable ride.
Utilized in this running shoe is the external and structured saddle. The main purpose of this feature is to allow adjustable support during the running activity.
With the utilization of the lace-up closure system, a customized and individualized fit is promoted. This system is significant in providing a snugger fit that is suitable for the runner's needs and preferences.
The external heel counter is integrated into the running footwear. Brooks added this feature to help in stabilizing the foot from start to finish of the activity.
The shoe uses the plush tongue and collar. These components of the shoe provide added comfort during the running session.
How Beast '20 compares
4 shoes (0.47% of shoes)
7 shoes (0.83% of shoes)
13 shoes (2% of shoes)
10 shoes (1% of shoes)
49 shoes (6% of shoes)
112 shoes (13% of shoes)
164 shoes (19% of shoes)
235 shoes (28% of shoes)
145 shoes (17% of shoes)
103 shoes (12% of shoes)
1 shoes (0.12% of shoes)
66 shoes (8% of shoes)
187 shoes (22% of shoes)
153 shoes (18% of shoes)
225 shoes (27% of shoes)
111 shoes (13% of shoes)
53 shoes (6% of shoes)
32 shoes (4% of shoes)
5 shoes (0.59% of shoes)
8 shoes (0.95% of shoes)
3 shoes (0.36% of shoes)
6 shoes (0.85% of shoes)
13 shoes (2% of shoes)
37 shoes (5% of shoes)
104 shoes (15% of shoes)
174 shoes (25% of shoes)
186 shoes (26% of shoes)
121 shoes (17% of shoes)
48 shoes (7% of shoes)
11 shoes (2% of shoes)
2 shoes (0.28% of shoes)
1 shoes (0.14% of shoes)