Who should buy the ASICS High Jump Pro 2
The ASICS High Jump Pro 2 is highly recommended for:
- serious and elite high jumpers
- high jumping competition and training
- high jump athletes who jump off from their left foot
Profile of the ASICS High Jump Pro 2
Use – The ASICS High Jump Pro 2 is specially designed for the elite high jump athletes that take off with their left foot.
Spike Type – This high jump track shoe includes 1/4 inch pyramid spikes and comes with a spike wrench. It has an eleven pin configuration for optimal traction.
Updates to the ASICS High Jump Pro 2
- The ASICS High Jump Pro 2 features an updated fit from its predecessor, while simultaneously generating lightweight breathability and support.
- This high jump spike utilizes a Sharkduo outsole, which is a textured thermoplastic unit for increased grip on different types of track surfaces.
- Also enhanced in the shoe's midsole is its Solyte shoe technology. It is an ultra-light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- The shoe's synthetic leather upper has also been updated to help minimize the in-shoe movement for optimal performance, as well as improved ventilation and stability
Secures the jumper's feet in place
The ASICS High Jump Pro 2 is made available in men's medium width sizing. Women wearers are suggested to go 1.5 sizes lower to get their exact fit.
This lightweight shoe also has a synthetic leather upper and lockdown strap features that will surely secure the wearer's feet in place as they make their approach in the high jump competition.
High Jump Pro 2 delivers increased traction
Designed for the serious high jumper, the ASICS High Jump Pro 2 utilizes a Sharkduo outsole. It is a rubber compound that delivers increased traction.
The Sharduo shoe technology works along with eleven removable spikes that are capable of providing traction that is worthy of the name as well as a solid grip on the tracks.
Offers energy return at take-off
Similar to the popular Nike Zoom Rival S 9, this eleven-spike plate set up uses ¼ inch Pyramid spikes.
It remains rigid at the spike locations but has some flexibility in the back for improved energy return at take-off. This is also the ideal design for minimizing the high jumper's chances of slipping.
Responsive and bouncy cushioning
The High Jump Pro 2 features the FlyteFoam midsole technology. It offers great cushioning for effective shock absorption, exceptional bounce back, and responsiveness no matter the distance.
It utilizes organic super-fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
Formed with an adaptable fit, this high jump shoe implements a mesh application on the upper to promote better balance, forefoot security, and an excellent kick-back.
The integration of DYNAWRAP technology in the lacing-guided structure enables better midfoot stability by keeping the foot centered on the shoe's platform, especially when planting your foot during the jump. It also allows better midfoot stability by keeping the foot focused on the shoe's platform.
ASICS High Jump Pro 2 provides excellent ankle stability
Further enhancing the High Jump Pro 2's supportive properties is the hook and loop closure system that offers an adjustable fit and more excellent ankle stability.
The Lockdown Strap is located at the forefoot and is a Velcro strap designed to maintain a secure fit. The Velcro provides adjustment and proper performance of the ankle in all circumstances.