Review coming soon
Asics Gel Scram 6 has just been released by Asics. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Asics Gel Scram 6: What you’ll love
All set for the coarse and packed terrains, the Gel Scram 6 from Asics delivers the following benefits:
- Protection. With Gel cushioning on the midsole, impact shock is mitigated.
- Durability. The toe cap of this Asics running shoe is strengthened to withstand sharp and abrasive ground elements.
- Traction. Featuring reversed lug patterns, the platform supplies sticky grip whether going downhill or uphill.
- Comfort. Combining a breathable mesh upper and plush Amplifoam cushioning, this neutral shoe optimizes a good in-shoe sensation for an unbothered ride.
Who is it for?
The Gel Scram 6 is a great trail runner for neutral-gaited runners. With its components and technologies, it can handle steep inclines and rugged surfaces. And because of its well-ventilated and comfortable construction, it can also double as daily running shoe.
Gel Scram 6 vs. 5: The enhancements
Here are some of the changes made to the Asics Gel Scram 6 to deliver a better performance than its precursor:
- Updated mesh upper construction for more lockdown fit
- Restructured toe shape for improved support on the toe area