Who should buy the ASICS Gel Game 8
ASICS Gel Game has been the go-to choice of entry-level and recreation players who tend to switch from one court surface to another. For the 8th generation, ASICS made the upper more ventilated by trimming down on the synthetic overlay seen on the 7th. Players stated that this slight modification equates to a lighter build, so moving around with this shoe is a breeze. They also mentioned that it lets you stay secure and stable as you improve on your footwork and tennis strokes.
Who should not buy the ASICS Gel Game 8
Multicourt players wish it had longer shoelaces so they could adjust the fit better. They stated that those who play a lot on the court wear out fast on such surface type and it creates noise when moving around. Players are also disappointed as this shoe comes with limited colors to choose from and it’s not suitable for players who have a wide foot. If you are looking for a shoe that can allow you to propel from one point to another while getting your foot locked comfortably in place with a secured fit, you might want to check the Mizuno Wave Impulse.
Features of the ASICS Gel Game 8
- Gel Game tennis shoes are the all-court-friendly counterpart to ASICS’s high-performing collections like the Gel Challengers and Gel Resolutions. These are ideal for beginners to mid-level players who do several rounds of play every week.
- Its multi-tread outsole pattern allows recreational players to play on clay or hard court surfaces.
Flexible and durable outsole
Tennis players stated that this shoe offers better flexibility and a more durable design. They also stated that it is an excellent choice for beginner to mid-level players seeking a cushioned and stable tennis shoe.
Excellent stability and shock absorbing
Players who wear this shoe stated that it generates better stability on the court. At the same time, it has amazing cushioning in the forefoot to increase shock absorption.
Amazing breathability and stability
With its open mesh design on the upper, players stated that it has improved airflow and keeps their feet cool when playing. They also complemented this shoe with its synthetic leather overlays. They mentioned that it also offers improved stability when making abrupt transitions.
- With an open mesh cover and moisture-wicking OrthoLite insole, you can enjoy improved ventilation and flexibility.
- Its Trusstic midfoot system offers stability as it hinders inward foot rotation.
- Its silicone-based Gel midsole technology delivers cushioning and impact protection.