Review coming soon
Asics Gel DS Trainer 26 has just been released by Asics. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Asics Gel DS Trainer 26: light tempo shoe for overpronators
The Gel DS Trainer line is Asics’ top choice of speed training and racing shoes that offer pronation control. Although stability shoes are notorious for running heavy, Asics managed to design a stability speedster under 7.5 oz (214 g).
What is it best for?
- going fast on short distances
- mild to moderate overpronation
What’s to like about the DS Trainer 26
- Sock-like fit: Thanks to the soft knit upper.
- Speed enhancement: The Propulsion Trusstic element underfoot mirrors foot ligaments to propel the foot forward. A firm and responsive FlyteFoam also adds a bouncy touch.
- Safe landings: Gel unit under the heel absorbs the shock.
- No fallen arches: The Duomax component on the inner side prevents the foot from rolling over.
- Durable AHAR Plus rubber: Claimed to increase durability by 50% compared to regular rubber.
- Reflective details throughout the shoe
- Vibrant color palette