Who should buy the ASICS Gel Cumulus 20 MX
- Best choice for heel strikers and entry-level road runners who are training for 10Ks and half-marathons.
- A good investment for neutral daily runners who want a reliable daily trainer for long distance runs.
Updates to the ASICS Gel Cumulus 20 MX
- In the midsole are the FlyteFoam Propel and the FluidRide cushioning.
- Features the notable Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning which attenuates shock during landing.
- In the outsole of the ASICS Gel Cumulus 20 MX is the ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR).
Delivers durability and traction
Small portions of the FlyteFoam is exposed in the outsole of this road running shoe, but the critical areas are covered by the AHAR material.
It delivers durability and traction for the roads. It also gives additional cushioning without compromising flexibility.
Gel Cumulus 20 MX offers exceptional responsiveness
The FlyteFoam Propel midsole technology provides exceptional responsiveness. It remains lightweight and flexible no matter the distance.
It also offers durable cushioning for a more comfortable running experience.
The Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning are added to the midsole for impact protection and additional bounce. The gel cushioning aids the foot in achieving a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The MX edition of the Asics Cumulus 20 is also equipped with an Impact Guidance System (IGS) technology.
Lightweight and breathable coverage
This running shoe from Asics has a seamless construction for an irritation-free environment, and a premium engineered mesh provides the foot a lightweight and breathable coverage.
Reflective materials are also added to the upper of the Cumulus 20 MX.
ASICS Gel Cumulus 20 MX ensures security during night runs
The reflective details are designed to increase visibility during low light running conditions.
Lastly, the ASICS Gel Cumulus 20 MX has a lace-up closure. It secures the foot efficiently and the discrete eyelets offer a more customized fit and enhanced upper comfort.