Who should buy the ASICS Gel Course Ace
The ASICS Gel Course Ace is a sleek, low-top, spikeless golf shoe. It is a product of a tie-up between ASICS and a North American brand called Srixon. Players stated that it is one of the brand's well-loved running shoes as it offers the same comfort and support. They stated that this shoe equips you with the tools to assist you in nailing powerful drives down the fairway and sinking putts.
Who should not buy the ASICS Gel Course Ace
With its golf-centric outsole design, an expert warns that stiff soles can be felt when walking on sidewalks and floors. Also, some individuals wish it had complete protection from water. If you're a sucker for a performance-oriented golf shoe dressed in a sleek and elegant fashion, you might want to check the ASICS Gel Course Glide.
Features of the ASICS Gel Course Ace
- Spikeless design
- Water-resistant uppers provide breathability and support
- Flytefoam® technology in the midsole for lightweight cushioning and underfoot comfort
- Rearfoot GEL® technology in heel lessens stride impact for a smooth transition
- Supportive midfoot paneling and internal molded heel counter for improved fit
- Lateral wrap up design on the outsole provides for more stability during the golf swing
- Ortholite® sock line with moisture-wicking properties helps keep feet cool and dry
- The spiked pattern on the outsole helps boost traction from the first tee to the final green
- TGW Moisture Rating: water-resistant, recommended for light moisture or morning dew
Players who tested this shoe stated that it has a spiked pattern to boost traction throughout the course. They stated that it provides the grip needed to stay upright while walking and doing swings on the freeway.
With supportive midfoot paneling and an internal molded heel counter, many players stated that it is excellent for increasing their stability.
Lightweight comfort and ample cushioning
Players noticed the GEL technology in the heel and the FLYTEFOAM technology that this shoe has. They stated that it supplies lightweight comfort and ample cushioning. They also stated that it provides flexibility during the swing and while walking the golf course.
With its Ortholite insole, many players stated that it provides additional cushioning and ventilation.
This shoe has an air mesh at the vamp and an integrated quarter panel to offer players a supportive fit.
Players mentioned that its internal molded heel counter, secures optimal foot support, while its additional ankle padding, helps them to have a custom fit that adapts to every move.
Players stated that it's upper can keep water from entering your golf shoe.