This Air Jordan sneaker is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe that doesn't hurt the environment
- You after a sneaker that is breathable for all-day comfort
- You prefer a shoe that's light and well-padded
Who should not buy the Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT
According to Air Jordan fans, this shoe has an exposed foam and accumulateeasily. The Air Jordan 1 Low and Air Jordan 1 Mid are great .
Comfortable as soon as you enter your feet
Satisfied buyers mentioned that the Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT is richly padded on the collar and around the ankle.
Several sneaker fans mentioned that the Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT is way lighter compared to full-grain leather versions. Some prefer this model because it feels light on the feet.
Soft cushion? Check
Thanks to the Zoom Air unit that sits on the heel of this pair, some users are pleased with how cushioned this shoe is. They said that the AJ 1 Zoom CMFT is way comfier compared to other Air Jordan series.
The Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT is breathable
Air Jordan 1 diehard fans commended the shoe forthable. They said that the perforated lining doesn't feel .
Flashy colors to match your style
According to Jordan collectors, the flashy colors of this shoe makes it so fun to style up. They mentioned that this pair easily matches their casual outfits.
Some sneakerheads also commended the shoe's materials, comparing its suede cover to a piece of smooth fabric.
However, some complained about the visible foam on the edge of the tongue and collar. They said it gives a raw, unfinished look.
A few sneakerheads commented that they do not like the exposed foam. It offers an unfinished and definitely non-premium look.
The Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT is a stain magnet
Many sneaker hobbyists mentioned that dirt would easily rolly out on the leather cover of other AJ1's but not on this shoe. However, some said that it's not a big deal since this shoe is easy to clean.
Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT with a jacked-up comfort
Jumpman brand’s marquee sneaker redefines the word Comfort with the drop of the Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT. The hype over the well-loved Michael Jordan signature shoe that rakes skyrocketing value on the resale market gets shifted to this shoe. This improved spinoff is graced with a more plush and bouncy Zoom Air bubble on the heel.
How it matches up with other Air Jordan 1s
- Air Jordan 1 Hi Flyease offers ease of entry using a Velcro strap and zipper that opens up using a single hand motion, whereas this Zoom version excels in comfort. Both are available with an MSRP of $140.
- Air Jordan 1 Mid, a knock-off iteration of the AJ 1 High, uses cheaper leather than the Air Jordan 1 Zoom Comfort. It’s less restrictive around the collar and priced way more affordable.