Adidas ZX 2K Flux: Harmonizing style and comfort
Adidas designed the Adidas ZX 2K Flux sneaker for men and women with a refined look and maximized comfort. This addition to the ZX line features a simplified version of its predecessor, added with hints of futuristic appeal.
What are the updates?
- Unlike the Adidas ZX Flux covered with the traditional mesh, the 2K version uses stretchy knit or finer mesh on its upper.
- The ZX 2K Flux has a reinforced eyelet; it uses suede overlays to enhance the lacing system's support instead of the classic version that uses traditional plastic eyelets.
- A heel pull tab is also added on the Adidas Originals ZX 2K Flux for easy on and off.
- Found on the forefoot is the TPU molded overlay that adds protection and enhances durability.
Other popular Adidas ZX iterations
Since it was unveiled in the 80s, the ZX has been tagged as a staple silhouette for various modernizations and collaborations. Adidas now brags its impressive collection of ZX sneakers, and here are some of the popular iterations included in this collection:
- Adidas ZX 750. This version was initially designed for the long-range run. It is constructed with a high-performance midsole with an iconic heel cage for support.
- Adidas ZX 2K 4D. This kick boasts its futuristic cushioning called the 4D. This tech is a digitally printed midsole that provides lighter and bouncy cushioning to its wearers.
- Adidas ZX 500 RM. This modernized version of the classic ZX Flux uses another innovative cushioning technology from Adidas, the responsive and bouncy Boost technology.