Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
78% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Adidas X9000L2: Stylish and versatile Adidas running sneaker
Inspired by gaming culture, the Adidas X9000L2 features a futuristic, eye-catching design. The tread pattern on the outsole aims to provide grip while the textile upper ensures a comfortable fit. The stylish design also makes Adidas X9000L2 a good shoe for casual walks and city runs.
Data-driven and bold design
The Adidas X9000L2 is a modern casual kick with bold visuals and computer-generated design.
- The data-driven tread pattern aims to deliver excellent traction on various paved surfaces.
- The small triangles on the upper and the supportive underlays give the shoe a bold look without compromising durability and support.
- The Adidas X9000L2 makes use of the Bounce midsole foam that gives flexibility and high-rebound cushioning.
Good to know
- Aside from the Adidas X9000L2, the Adidas X9000 collection also includes the X9000L3 and X9000L4. Both models feature a modern look and are equipped with a data-driven design for a comfortable running experience. But instead of the Bounce, the X9000L3 and X9000L4 make use of the Boost midsole that gives users a responsive ride.
- The sockliner of the X9000L2 is an algae-based EVA foam. It is part of Adidas' commitment to a healthier planet.
- Primegreen versions have been recently released. The fabric used on these shoes' upper is made with a minimum of 50% recycled content.