Who should buy the Adidas X Tango 18+
This Adidas cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with Speedmesh technology for ultimate lockdown
- You are after a soccer cleat with a laceless construction for explosive sprints
Features of the Adidas X Tango 18+
- A laceless soccer cleat that is made for the fastest and most aggressive player on the turf pitch. That is the Adidas X Tango 18+ Turf. It comes in eye-catching colors and the Clawcollar that is distinct to the 2018 lineup. It is designed to be used on synthetic turf playing surfaces.
- The Adidas X Tango 18+ Turf features the Speedmesh upper. This technology provides a skintight fit and feel. Also, because it is super thin, the mesh-based material offers a soft direct touch on the ball.
- It comes with the revolutionary Boost midsole technology. This responsive cushioning system works well in providing the ultimate energy return for faster push-offs. The Boost midsole is a common feature found in several other Adidas turf and indoor soccer cleats. Models including the Adidas Predator 18+ FG and the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers have this element.
Size and fit
The Adidas X Tango 18+ Turf is available in sizes 6.5 to 13.5 in men’s version only. With its laceless mesh upper, the fit is expected to be tight. It is recommended for players with narrow to average foot widths.
The Adidas X Tango 18+ Turf utilizes a perforated outsole for explosive acceleration on the pitch. It comes with arrowhead-shaped lugs that promote speed-boosting traction on turf fields (TF).
A unique skeleton base is seen from the midfoot to the heel area which aids in bringing more stability. It gives way to the dense arrangement of studs on both sides of the heel which evens out weight distribution.
Just like the Adidas X 18+ Trainer, the Adidas X Tango 18+ Turf also uses a full-length Boost midsole. This game-changing innovation offers excellent energy return and responsive cushioning.
The upper of the Adidas X Tango 18+ Turf features the Speedmesh technology. It is made of an ultra-thin mesh material that provides a barefoot feel on the ball. Also, it offers the ultimate lockdown necessary for a laceless cleat.
This low top soccer cleat has the Clawcollar, which is a common feature among the 2018 soccer cleats from Adidas. The laceless construction offers a clean strike zone with stable lockdown, especially when performing explosive sprints.