Who should buy the Adidas X Tango 17.3 Turf
This Adidas cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with Techfit compression technology for a sock-like sensation
- You are after a soccer cleat with durable knit material for improved ball control
Features of the Adidas X Tango 17.3 Turf
- The Adidas X Tango 17.3 Turf utilizes Techfit compression technology in its upper. It creates a fit that molds to the form of the foot the instant it slips on the cleat. The result is unmatched fit and comfort that needs no wear in time.
- This soccer cleat is equipped with a central lacing system similar to that found on the Predator 19.1 Trainers. This feature gives wearers the option of a customizable fit that allow them to adjust the shoe’s tightness.
- Another feature on the cleat is the X heel lining on its inner construction. The lining provides necessary underfoot cushioning to allow ease of movement. Moreover, it also provides stability as it keeps the cleat locked on the foot during quick changes of direction.
Size and fit
The Adidas X Tango 17.3 Turf comes in the standard sizes for men. In terms of fit, the cleat offers a sock-like wrap around the foot as it utilizes the Techfit compression technology on its mid-cut design.
Although it gives excellent comfort, the cleat runs a bit small. Individuals with wider feet may find the fit to be rather tight.
The cleat wears a rubber outsole that is fitted with small nubs to provide outstanding traction on turf surfaces. It also provides the right amount of grip for high-speed moves on the pitch.
The outsole is well-complemented by the midsole construction that utilizes the X heel lining. The lining provides the needed stability during direction changes, increasing the soccer cleat's responsiveness.
The upper configuration of the Adidas X Tango 17.3 Turf highlights the Techfit compression technology. It allows the cleat to sculpt perfectly to the foot for a sock-like sensation. Moreover, this feature ensures comfort the moment the cleats are worn and requires no amount of break-in period.
The upper also utilizes lightweight and durable knit material in its design. It helps bring a more natural movement for the foot as well as a closer touch on the ball. The result is improved ball control to help execute plays effectively.
The midfoot features a central lace-up closure to facilitate fit. Its mid-cut design, on the other hand, improves the soccer cleat's stability.