Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
Who is it for? The Adidas Tour360 line is one of the Three Stripes' most popular ranges. Preferred by professionals, the Adidas Tour360 XT boasts of a spiked construction created for those searching for aggressive traction and stability on elevated and soggy courses.
Weather conditions best used: Unlike other Adidas golf shoes, the Tour360 XT is built to endure harsh rounds like a heavy downpour, steep and elevated courses, and soggy grounds.
- Tour-ready traction. This model sports eight spikes instead of ten. Each spike is placed strategically to achieve the same amount of grip and reduce the shoe's overall weight.
- No-slip footwear. After studying the different shapes and sizes of traction elements, Adidas formulated the X-shaped lugs. The brand claims that it is the best compliment to spikes to achieve ground contact, grip, stability, and flexibility.
- XT means X-Traction system. A larger X, which connects the heel and forefoot is positioned in the middle of the outsole. Called the Torsion Tunnel, it provides flexibility and control while enhancing arch support.
- Responsive comfort. Devised with a full-length Boost, the brand's most responsive cushioning system, golfers can expect high-energy returning properties from each step and swing.
- The new saddle. Mimicking the iconic feature of traditional golf shoes, this piece uses a modern saddle material called the 360Wrap. It provides midfoot support, only more flexible and lighter.
- Waterproofing. The full-grain leather upper gets indulged with a waterproof treatment called Climaproof. It ensures that the interior is fully protected against hazards and all kinds of moisture.
Adidas Tour360 XT SL. This model is created for golfers who prefer the spikeless design for the versatility of on and off the course wear. It is also a more environmentally-friendly alternative to the XT because of its microfiber upper.
Adidas Tour 360 XT SL BOA. Players who are tired of laces and want to take it up a notch can opt laceless alternatives. The BOA dial does the job of quick and easy adjustments by simply turning the knob.
Adidas Tour 360 XT Primeknit. It is best for those who usually play during summer or hot weather because of the breathable knitted upper.