Good to know
Expect this basketball-inspired casual sneaker, built with a full leather upper, to provide sufficient support. Its low-cut construction also promises unimpeded ankle movement. The Adidas Superstar Boost is available in both men’s and women’s sizing.
Jazz up your style with the Adidas Superstar Boost. Whether you’re bold, fun-loving or straightforward, there’s a colorway available to match your unique personality and style. Regardless of color scheme, this sneaker goes well with both sporty and casual clothing. This includes leggings, jeans, and joggers.
To top it off, this shoe, equipped with the Boost technology, promises to remain comfortable all day long. Thereby, making it dependable everyday footwear.
Below are some of the suggested ways to style the Adidas Superstar Boost as a celebrity does:
- Like Kylie Jenner, ladies can elevate their Adidas Superstar Boost sneakers with a formfitting dress.
- Ladies, like Gigi Hadid, can match their Adidas Superstar shoes with two-tone leggings and a simple turtleneck shirt, resulting in a glam yet sporty look.
- Girls can take it from the New Zealand songstress Lorde to stylishly wear their Adidas Originals Superstar Boost sneakers. They can pair them with a black plunging blouse and red and black checkered pants.
- Like Emma Roberts, an ultimate laidback look can be achieved with these sneakers from Adidas with ripped jeans along with an oversized sweatshirt.
- A pair of Adidas Superstar Boost sneakers also looks perfect with an all-black outfit like Dakota Fanning did. This shoe can stylishly match with your black leggings and an oversized black coat.
- These retro-styled kicks work well with skinny jeans along with a chic tan trench. The same outfit that Emma Stone wore when she was spotted walking through the airport.
- Another laidback yet stylish look by Gigi Hadid when she paired her Adidas Superstars with lace-up pants and a black turtleneck shirt and a black coat.
- Ladies can cuff their skinny jeans and pair it with a leather jacket to create an edgy twist like what Kristen Stewart did.
- Rock your Superstar with Boost like Rita Ora did when she wore it with a two-piece set clothing, providing a feminine look with a sporty vibe.
- Like Katie Holmes, ladies can sophisticatedly wear these low-tops with a satin and lace dress. It can work both as casual and formal wear.
- Men can wear their Adidas Superstar Boost in black and match it with dark jeans or joggers along with a white cardigan or grey hoodie for a laidback yet stylish look.
- For a contrasting and sophisticated outfit, skinny jeans with an above-ankle cut and these Boost-infused sneakers can up your style points a notch with ease.
- These Adidas Superstar shoes can also be worn during mildly formal gatherings. Men can simply pair them with black and above-ankle cut pants and a plain V-neck shirt under a black coat.
- For a typical swag look, rock these Adidas Originals with distressed denim jeans and a white shirt.
- Attain the office look with this modernized version of the classic fast by merely wearing this sneaker with cuffed slim jeans and a classic short sleeve shirt under a black coat.
Famed for its durable rubber shell-toe cap, the Superstar Boost’s upper is crafted with premium leather for added durability. This rendition is also noticed for the Boost tech revealed on the shoe’s medial arch as well as the die-cut window on its outsole. This gives the shoe better cushioning and responsiveness.
Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, Adidas was founded by Adolf Dassler in 1949 when he had a fall out with his brother, Rudolf Dassler, who established Puma. The word Adidas is the portmanteau of the owner’s name which is “Adi” and “Dassler.” Eventually, they became a business rival. Today, Adidas is the biggest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and next to Nike, it was the second-largest company in the world. It designs and manufactures clothing, accessories, and shoes.
For over 65 years, the brand Adidas has never failed to impress its loyal supporters with its promising creations. Among its most-coveted silhouettes is the Superstar. This shoe, notably, is also considered the most influential.
Originally built to keep up with the intense game of basketball in the year 1969, this trainer became famous for its durable rubber shell toe. NBA players’ go-to basketball trainer, later on, became a street fashion trend with the help of Run DMC, a distinguished hip-hop group in the 1980s.
Since then, this vintage sneaker has never gone out of style. In fact, the Superstar is even admired by modern-day’s youth. As proof of its popularity, a wide array of versions has been released, the Superstar Boost included.
Adidas Superstar vs Adidas Superstar Boost
The Superstar Boost by Adidas, which was introduced globally on February 9, 2017, looked very identical to the original Adidas Superstar. However, Adidas, proud of its recent invention, made sure that wearers are able to see the Boost technology tucked inside the cupsole. Found on the shoe's undersole is a small opening that reveals the tech. The midsole's medial arch does the same.
The Adidas Superstar Boost for men is available in different colorways including cloud white/core black/cloud white, core black/ftw white/gold metallic, core black/core black/gold metallic and DGH solid grey/mid grey/mid grey. Released also on February 9, 2017, the Adidas Superstar Boost in women’s sizing is available in eye-catching colorways including metallic bronze/white and metallic silver/white.
- Air holes are added in-between the three stripes found on the lateral and medial side of the shoe for improved breathability.
- Some colorways are equipped with a non-removable felt-like footbed with holes that reveal the Boost technology. Other color schemes feature metallic-gold Ortholite insoles that wick away moisture and reduce the shoe’s odor. This technology also provides long-lasting cushioning.
- Similar to the original model, the Adidas Superstar Boost also has a rubber cupsole with a herringbone traction pattern for enhanced grip.
- Traditional lace-up closure with flat laces helps achieve an optimal fit.
- Adidas branding can be found on the tongue and heel.
- Another iteration of the Adidas Originals Superstar Boost is available in Primeknit upper. Among its colorways are easy coral/easy coral/cloud white and ftw white/core black/off white.
- A version of the Superstar that combines the Boost tech with Primeknit is also up for grabs. This iteration is called the Primeknit Superstar Boost.