Features of the Adidas Predator Tango 19.3 Indoor
- Much like its firm ground counterparts, the indoor version of the Predator Tango 19.3 is meant for players who rule the game. Its design is geared towards boosting the wearer’s game, ensuring precision and comfort.
- For its upper, Adidas utilizes form-fitting mesh material that hugs the foot snugly. The vamp is detailed with control embossing that improves overall touch and control. This special coating also ensures touch consistency in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Similar to its predecessor, this model also wears a sockfit construction that secures and stabilizes the ankles. Additionally, lockdown is improved by a central lacing system on the midfoot. The laces can be adjusted for a more personalized fit.
- Another feature of this Adidas cleat is its non-marking rubber outsole that is suited for polished indoor surfaces. The sole makes use of linear and geometric patterns to provide excellent traction on the pitch.
Size and fit
Adidas has released the Predator Tango 19.3 Indoor in a men’s version only. It comes in the standard sizes, from 6 to 13, and is known to fit true to size. Built with a mesh upper, this soccer shoe promises a fit that conforms to the shape of the foot. Its central laces secure the midfoot while the extended collar gives stability and support around the ankles.
The upper of the Predator Tango 19.3 Indoor makes use of durable and form-fitting mesh that boasts of a snug wrap around the foot. The material features control embossing details around the vamp that work to enhance ball touch in any weather condition. This soccer shoe also has an anatomically designed heel for added comfort.
Over the ankles, a socklike collar provides the needed support and lockdown. Meanwhile, a traditional lacing system secures the midfoot to minimizes slips when running across the pitch.
The Predator branding can be seen at the heel while the Three Stripes are placed at the lateral sides of the cleat.
The brand has equipped this Predator cleat with a durable, non-marking outsole. This provides stability and support for the foot. The sole unit also employs linear and geometrical patterns on its rubber plate to deliver traction needed when making cuts and turns or when changing directions during the game.
- This soccer shoe weighs 297 grams.
- It comes in three colorways: an Active Red/Solar Red/Core Black colorway, a Bold Blue/Silver Metallic/Active Red colorway, and a Core Black/Core Black/ Active Red colorway.