Good to know
- Keeping up with the mesh trend, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf soccer cleat both delivers in terms of fit and affordability. Forming the upper of the pair is a PrimeMesh material that is created out of an elastic fabric. This feature effectively wraps around the player’s foot, while bringing a snug feel.
- Internal foam layers are also included in the shoe’s design which is primarily placed at the vamp. A central lacing system which is included into the cleat’s design allows for fit adjustability, as well.
- This soccer cleat gets assistance for cushioning through an EVA-based material spanning the entirety of the shoe. This element is a tried-and-tested material for shock-absorption, minimizing the impact on every step.
- For traction and stability in turf courts, the outsole consists of rubber-based circular and oval-shaped knobs which are peppered across the soleplate. This setup allows maximum grip which allows players to adapt during fast play.
Through an elastic Primemesh upper which wraps around the player’s foot, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf soccer cleat provides a snug fit for its wearers. Reinforcing comfort is an EVA foam layer incorporated into the shoe. This section doubles as a cushioning system. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6 to 11.5. A central lacing system similar to the Adidas Predator 18.1 FG soccer cleat has been made available in the soccer cleat’s design to accommodate customizability.
It is important to note, however, that the majority of reviewers found the pair to be about one and a half sizes too small. So, it is recommended to go for a one and a half size up when purchasing a pair to get the best possible fit.
Wrapping around the wearer’s foot, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf soccer cleat is created with a Primemesh upper which brings an elastic and snug fit. An internal foam layer cushions the vamp of the shoe, as well. For maximum adjustability, a central lacing system has been integrated into this soccer cleat model’s design.
For additional cushioning, an EVA component covers the shoe. This portion helps to minimize the impact for each step while maximizing cushioning for the player.
Traction for this soccer cleat model is brought about by a rubber-based soleplate similar to the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers. The stud configuration includes numerous circular and oval knob-like stubs that are distributed throughout the soleplate of the shoe. This pattern allows for maximum traction on the turf ground courts, allowing grip during an intensive play session.
- The cushioning system is created with an EVA-based material which is a common feature of soccer cleats for its shock-absorbing qualities.