Good to know
- The Predator line is known for its legendary firm ground cleats, but the collection also consists of competitive indoor and trainer silos. The Predator Tango 18.3 TR is one of the street soccer shoes in the lineup that boasts promising features for a low-tier level.
- The trainers double as casual wear through its sleek design dominated by its mesh-like textile upper. The material is built with a stretchable property that enhances the sock-like sensation.
- Designed with a ribbed high-top collar, the Predator Tango 18.3 TR mimics its firm ground variation’s lower leg support but in an off-pitch surface. The symmetrical laces further aid to amplify lockdown in a customizable way.
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) is the cleat’s midsole technology known for its lightweight quality which is perfect for speed and agility drills.
- The heel is built with a moulded construction to adapt to foot movements naturally.
The Predator Tango 18.3 TR is available in men’s edition only, ranging from sizes 6.5 to 13.5. The symmetrical lacing system aids in securing a locked-in sensation with the reinforcement of the stretchable sock-like upper material. It is important to note that the high top collar needs a bit more time to break in. Due to this, the first few slip-ons might not give a comfortable stretch. It runs true to size.
The base of the Predator 18.3 TR is built with a rubber material that produces unmatched grip on flat and street surfaces. The structure of the outsole mimics some of the Adidas casual shoes, making this trainer cleats a great option for sneakerheads too.
Among the Predator 18.3 cleats, the trainer version is the only one with the EVA midsole technology. The lightweight material produces instinctive movements particularly ideal for street surfaces.
The trainer variation of the Predator Tango 18.3 offers a pliable and next-to-skin feel through its textile sock-like upper. The sensation it offers is not as structured as its turf and indoor counterparts to make it suitable for off-pitch movements.
The mesh-like fabric is seamlessly attached to the collar to produce a one-piece construction. The high top collar is constructed with a ribbed design to showcase a stretchable fit, especially when putting the cleats on. The same collar texture is seen in its firm ground variation.
The laces are positioned in the center to offer reinforcement to the already snug sensation coming from the sock collar. In this way, wearers will be provided with a tailored fit adjustment.
- Core Black-Black, Core Black-Running White-Infrared and Running White-Black are the available color options for the Adidas Predator Tango 18.3 TR.
- The soccer cleat can be personalized by adding any text of your choice for a minimal fee. There is an option to have the text printed on both left and right shoes.
- Another variation of this model is the high-tier model Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers.
- Firm ground variations of this model include the Adidas Predator 18.3 FG and the Adidas Predator 18+ Firm Ground.