Good to know
- The Adidas Predator Tango 18.1 Trainers shows off a design that not only makes players train hard but also look good while doing it. The brand has packed these trainers with the best features to bring the street game to new heights.
- Among this soccer cleat’s features is its sock-like textile upper that wraps snugly around the foot. The material creates a second-skin feel that enables wearers to have excellent control of the ball.
- Also utilized in this shoe is the Pure reveal upper that gives it its color-shifting effect. Meanwhile, the midfoot highlights a central lace-up closure that enhances overall fit.
- For its midsole, this Predator model uses the Boost technology, known to be Adidas’ most responsive cushioning. This feature, which is also adapted by shoes like the Predator 19.1 Trainers and the X 18+ Trainers, allows maximum energy return with each stride while also offering protection for the foot. Moreover, its shock-absorbing properties help minimize foot strain so wearers feel more comfortable on the pitch.
- The base of this soccer cleat sports a rubber outsole that is quite durable and flexible. This sole unit performs with exceptional grip, enabling players to make quick cuts and changes in direction on hard, street surfaces.
The Predator Tango 18.1 Trainers has been released in a men’s version and comes in the standard sizes. It runs a bit large so wearers might consider getting a size smaller than their usual size. In terms of fit, this trainer offers a snug, sock-like wrap around the foot for that second-skin feel. Moreover, its central lacing system gives wearers the option of an adaptive fit.
The outsole of this mid top cleat utilizes a durable rubber compound. This sole unit delivers reliable traction on street surfaces and promotes acceleration. Its stylish look is uniform to all the Tango cleats in the Predator series.
The midsole employs the Adidas Boost cushioning system. It works to give enhanced energy return with each stride while also absorbing impact. This results in minimized pressure on the foot and a more comfortable run on the pitch.
The upper of this soccer cleat features a textile material that hugs the foot snugly, allowing for a second-skin sensation. This results in an improved feel of the ball. Meanwhile, the Pure reveal upper gives the color-shifting effect of the shoe.
This soccer cleat also utilizes a central lacing system that allows players to adjust the fit to their preferred tightness.
The heel is created with a moulded construction to naturally respond to foot movements especially during abrupt changes in directions.
Adidas Skystalker Pack
The Adidas Predator Tango 18.1 Trainers in the Skystalker Pack wears a dominant black color with a red accent on its outsole. This colorway from Adidas is inspired by the deadly predators of the animal kingdom, hence, its name.
Adidas Cold-Blooded Pack
The Cold-Blooded Pack gives a modern twist on the class red and white colorway that has been frequently seen from Adidas. The Predator Tango 18.1 Trainers in the Cold-Blooded Pack sport a combination of Cloud White with a Real Coral accent.
Adidas Nite Crawler Pack
The Adidas Predator Tango 18.1 Trainers in the Nite Crawler Pack features an almost entirely black colorway. This pack also includes models from the Adidas X, Nemeziz, and Copa silos. The “+” editions from these collections highlight a chrome metallic sole plate to make them stand out from the rest.
Adidas Deadly Strike Pack
The Deadly Strike Pack is the brand’s fourth pack of 2018. The Adidas Predator Tango 18.1 Trainers included in this pack shows off a bold blue hue that is sure to stand out on the pitch.
- This Adidas soccer cleat is available in four colorways - Cloud White/Coral Black, Core Black/Coral Black, Coral Black/Cloud White, and Unity Ink/Hi-Res Green.