Good to know
- The Adidas Predator 19.3 Soft Ground is built for athletes who don’t hesitate to take command of the pitch. It is packed with features that give users precision and confidence on the soft ground.
- The German brand has fitted this soccer cleat with a Primemesh upper, similar to its firm ground counterpart. The material offers a supportive fit, imitating the shape of the heel to ensure a secure lockdown. Additionally, this cleat utilizes Control Embossing on its vamp for an excellent first touch that keeps the ball glued on the surfaces for the best control.
- Another feature of this soft ground soccer cleat is its central lacing system that helps keep the foot in place when at play. These adjustable laces offer wearers a secure and personalized fit.
- Extending to the ankle is a stretchy sock-like collar that hugs the foot in a skin-tight fit. This feature provides stability and lockdown, preventing slips when moving across the pitch. It also allows adequate ankle mobility.
- A synthetic outsole lines the base of this soccer cleat. Suited for soft ground surfaces, this sole unit utilizes a mix of molded and screw-in studs arranged on the forefoot and rearfoot. The stud pattern works to deliver rock-solid stability on wet, muddy pitches.
The Adidas Predator 19.3 Soft Ground comes in the standard sizes for men. It has a regular width and fits true to size. The Primemesh upper of this soccer cleat promises a snug fit that conforms to the shape of the foot. Meanwhile, the sock collar and the central laces reinforce the tight wrap around the foot, ensuring that the foot is secure during the game.
Primemesh lines the upper of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Soft Ground. It offers a form-fitting wrap around the foot for a supportive fit. Extending to the ankle is a stretchable sock-like collar that provides lockdown and stability. As an added detail, the vamp is treated with the brand’s Control embossing to help enhance ball grip, so players get excellent command of the ball.
The midfoot uses a traditional lacing system that helps improve fit. These adjustable strings give wearers the option of customizing the fit of their cleat to match their preference.
Adidas has fitted this Predator cleat with a synthetic outsole suited for the soft ground. For the best traction, the cleat combines molded and removable studs that are placed strategically on the plate. The traction pattern delivers stability on soft, wet pitches and provides the grip needed to execute changes in direction, twists, and turns